wHO WE ARE
At Pivot we are passionate about providing our clients with the financial independence they require to meet the business objectives they desire – finance to enable progress.
Launched in 2012, Pivot has been providing property professionals, investors and developers with short term-term finance to help them meet their project objectives. Our team of cross-industry experts have financed, built and managed more than £500 million of UK property assets across 1000 projects.
Being experienced property and finance professionals in our own right helps us work with our clients in a collaborative way to truly understand their business requirements. The result is an unrivaled level of service built around the principles of sophisticated underwriting, speed of delivery and transparency.
WHAT WE OFFER
Whilst we have a defined set of products, these merely help to indicate what we can offer and in reality we assess each case on the merits of the individual transaction. We tailor our service to meet our clients’ specific needs and aim to make the borrowing process as simple as possible.
Our short-term loan facilities can be grouped into three high level categories:
Residential + Refurbishment: Facilities secured against residential property to refinance, purchase or to support nonstructural works.
Commercial + Semi-Commercial: Facilities secured against commercial or semi-commercial property with or without a tenant in place
Development + Pre-Planning: Facilities to develop property or land with planning permission and facilities secured against sites where a scheme has been developed but a planning permission is yet to be gained.
The process and the ability to raise finance can be challenging; banks are cautious and other avenues to raise capital take time to develop and
are not always accessible. At Pivot, we have first-hand experience of these challenges, having been developers and advised a broad spectrum of clients on their financial matters over the last 20 years.
Our expertise in the property market is well established and enables us to conduct business with a clear and complete understanding of our clients’ requirements. Our aim is to make the borrowing process as simple as possible to help arrange funding in the most efficient way.
MARKET LEADING SERVICE
- Fast - We offer a considered yet swift process and if your project deserves funding, we will help you to raise the capital you need. Credit backed terms are typically issued within 24 hrs.
- Flexible - Our wealth of planning, development and finance expertise means we are able to stretch standard industry parameters and offer advice based on our hands on experience.
- Transparent - Establishing trust with our clients fundamentally governs the way we operate. We strive to provide clarity and to ensure there no surprises along the way. We know how important it is to know our requirements and to provide certainty.
BESPOKE PRICING OF RISK
- Proprietary risk model - We are not a 'tick box' lender and our in-house risk model merely acts as a guide. In reality we assess each transaction on the merits of the individual loan request.
- Multi-disciplinary experts - Our management team have decades of experience spanning property development, banking and wealth management. We use this to effect on every deal.
- Diverse funding arrangements - We are both private and institutionally funded and control our own pricing. We do not try to fit a loan into a set rating table but price it according to the risk.
UNIQUE LENDING PRODUCTS
- Lend against 'hope value' - Our deep property development and planning expertise means that we are able to assess the likelihood of a scheme gaining planning and lend against that potential value.
- Secure against unusual assets - We understand a variety of assets, having built assets such as nursing homes ourselves,. We are able to secure our loans against assets that others often cannot.
- Understand complexity - We strive to use our knowledge in cases that are complex such as those involving trusts, offshore structures and multi-title, inter-company ownership.